1. Electric toothbrush – How did I live without one? They’re cheap, easy to use and an absolute no brainer. Your teeth will never have been cleaner.
2. Beard trimmer – Men. Shaving is horrible, it tears your skin, makes you bleed, blades are expensive, it’s a pain. Buy a beard trimmer that cuts to 0.5mm and you’ll never look back.
3. Personal trainer – So many years have been wasted going to the gym doing the same exercises, with the wrong posture, eating the wrong foods. Spending a little bit of money on a personal trainer has literally changed my life.
4. Mobile phone external battery pack – Your phone dies, you may as well drop off the face of the earth. From around £10, you can buy a battery pack case for your phone or an emergency battery to recharge it on the move. Simple.
5. Extra long iPhone cable – I stumped up £12 and bought a 1.8m Apple certified charging cable from Amazon.
6. Nationwide Flexplus Bank Account – For £10 a month I receive breakdown cover, mobile phone insurance and travel insurance, easily the cheapest way to be covered for all these things.
7. Quidco – Over two years I have made over £650 in cutback using this amazing website. It looks too good to be true, but when you register your bank cards you get instore cashback in hundreds of shops. Anything I buy online, I check to see if I can buying by being referred through Quidco, you’d be surprised at just how much money you can make through it. Give it ten minutes of your time, trust me, you’ll make lots of money back on your online purchases.
8. Uber – Live in a big city? You’ll save a packet on taxis.
9. Skyscanner – The website that shows you the cheapest flights available. The only place to search out your flights.
10. TakeTheTrain – Tired of paying a booking fee with TheTrainLine every time you book a train? Use Take The Train for the cheapest rail fares and NO booking fee.